VGT can provide a quote on anything in our product line from mandates given from the customer. Our Employees in China are trained as Engineers and are multi-lingual for communication with customers in varying parts of the Globe. We are a licensed export authority by the Chinese Government and as such we can export our own products from China to the USA. Also we work with freight forwarders that have ‘preferred’ status which enables us to clear US customs with our containers quicker than average times.We are a licensed export authority by the Chinese Government and as such we can export our own products from China to the USA. Also we work with freight forwarders that have ‘preferred’ status which enables us to clear US customs with our containers quicker than average times.
Phase 1: Engineering and Design
Mandates can be samples with specifications or a design with specifications or we can reverse Engineer something to provide both specification and benefit analysis.
- We can design, build, test and validate products
- Design products using DWG, DXF, IGS formats
- Build components in various locations (U.S. and Internationally)
- Testing per customer specs or per International standards
- All test labs are TS16949 certified
- We can also audit for 3rd party manufacturing on a contract basis
Phase 2: Logistics
Once the quote is submitted to the customer we can begin negotiations on the logistics of the supply chain.
- Shipping full containers to any destination inside the USA.
- Warehouse and shipping in specific quantities from various locations.
- Quote FOB to the customer door.
- Put shipments on weekly freight runs as needed.
Phase 3: Quality Control
The design will be reviewed at intervals specified by the customer to ensure that all customer input is implemented.
Phase 4: Prototypes
Prototype samples can be provided in most instances for mock-up construction and/or bench mark testing/analysis.
Phase 5: Production
Once the first article samples have been submitted and approved the production schedule can be implemented and production parts can then begin to ship to the customer agreed destinations.
Phase 6: Shipping
First article samples can be submitted with specified levels of PPAP applications to satisfy TS16949 requirements as requested by our Customers.